Getting a new puppy or adult dog is always an exciting time for the entire family. There is a good reason why dogs are known as man’s best friend, and a loyal dog is more than just a pet as they become a beloved member of the family.
In order to achieve that level of love and companionship, however, it is important to start you puppy or adult dog off on the right foot. A solid grounding in obedience and problem behavior avoidance is essential to making your dog, and you, happier and healthier.
- Chapter 1: The Basic Commands
- Chapter 2: Training Your New Puppy
- Chapter 3: Leash/Collar Training
- Chapter 4: Head Collar Training
- Chapter 5: Training Collar or Choke Collar
- Chapter 6: Reward Training
- Chapter 7: Crate and House Training
- Chapter 8: Dog Obedience Training
- Chapter 9: Dog Training Issues
- Chapter 10: Advanced Dog Training Exercises
- Chapter 11: More Dog or Puppy Training Issues and Exercises